Edgewood Green Technologies (EGT) has assembled a team unparalleled in the Lighting industry to help our clients navigate through this dynamic industry. EGT, part of the EdgewoodUSA family of companies, has brought together experts in several key areas to insure that your Lighting investment is one that you can trust and rely upon. EGT will pursue all avenues to create a Lighting package where you will have no direct COSTs.
Since 1984, Edgewood Electrical Contracting has been in existence and has extensive experience with the Lighting industry. They are the company of choice with regards to the installation and/or serving as the general contractors for EGT projects. With offices nationwide, and with millions of dollars in completed projects worldwide, Edgewood Electric is a tremendous asset with regards of providing the technical expertise and the oversight that is needed for all Lighting projects. Edgewood has extensive work experience working with Energy Service Companies (ESCOS) across the nation. In addition to the installation, Edgewood will dispose of all replaced bulbs, fixtures and equipment according to EPA guidelines. Furthermore, Edgewood will register all warranties and rebates. Finally, as a 24/7/365 customer service and repair facility, Edgewood will provide the support and service as needed.
Functioning as an ESCO, EGT will pick the best manufacturer and pricing for your project with factory direct pricing from 3 of the top U.S. and Worldwide Lighting manufacturers. This is critical not only from the standpoint of capturing the best pricing but also finding the idea product for the use needed. The Lighting industry is changing dramatically and EGT remains at the forefront by striving to be aware of all the rapid changes in product availability and technology. EGT will incorporate this knowledge in creating a proposal specifically designed to meet your needs and specifications especially with regards to location, lumins and colors. This proposal will then be evaluated and certified by EGT through a simulation if necessary.
Edgewood Green Technologies (EGT) has assembled a team unparalleled in the lighting industry to help our clients navigate through this dynamic industry. EGT, part of the Edgewood USA family of companies, has brought together experts in several key areas to insure that your lighting investment is one that you can trust and rely upon. EGT has two distinct Lighting programs that are listed below.
EGT’s Full Spectrum Lighting Program (FSL) is unique in that our program includes various other lighting options including the LED, HRMS, magnetic induction and all other lighting options.
EGT will pick the best manufacturer and pricing for your project with factory direct pricing from 3 of the top U.S. and Worldwide Lighting manufacturers. Our FSL lighting program also features:
• Design build to project specifications
• State of the art new technology (produced in real time never been in storage)
• Buy direct from our manufacturing facility relationship
• Top Tier pricing always
• 24/7 customer service
• Customized website if on line ordering is preferred
• EGT will oversee the installation of any lighting package either through Edgewood Electric or through electrician of choice
• SME (subject matter expert) available for any consulting necessary
EGT has the goal of not only capturing the best pricing but also finding the ideal product for the use needed. The lighting industry is changing dramatically and EGT remains at the forefront by striving to be aware of all the rapid changes in product availability and technology. EGT will incorporate this knowledge in creating a proposal specifically designed to meet your needs and specifications especially with regards to location, lumens and colors. This proposal will then be evaluated and certified by EGT through a simulation if necessary. Edgewood Green Technologies can incorporate any lighting fixture and bulb into its lighting solution with our complete lighting program. Our knowledge is based upon our 30 year history in all aspects of the industry which includes design builds, retrofits, upgrades and replacement of existing bulbs and/or fixtures.
Edgewood Green Technologies (EGT) team members were one of the first to bring LED to the Midwest. We strive to bring this experience and knowledge of the LED industry to our clients to help them navigate through this dynamic industry. EGT, part of the Edgewood USA family of companies, has brought together experts in several key areas to insure that your LED investment is one that you can trust and rely upon.
Functioning as an ESCO, EGT will pick the best manufacturer and pricing for your project with factory direct pricing from 3 of the top U.S. and/or Worldwide manufacturers.
EGT will pursue all avenues to create a LED package where potentially you will have no direct COSTs which will be illustrated in our custom designed proposal. Our goal is to provide a 2-3 year ROI whereby energy savings will immediately begin the payback process.
Energy savings varies with each facility. But LED lights have an average life of 50,000 hours, about 50 times longer than equivalent incandescent bulbs, and require 70 to 80 percent less power. The energy-consuming ballast needed to regulate fluorescent fixtures is eliminated. The total energy saving is only one part of the savings that you see. The other part is through reducing maintenance, inventory and labor costs.
• Energy Savings – Up to 80% energy savings
– The average lighting energy savings is 4.9 kwh per square foot annually, and an additional .2 kwh per square foot annually on cooling energy savings.
• Maintenance Free – Dramatic impact of reducing operating costs
• Longevity– Up to 100,000 hr lamp life w/ less than 20% light loss over total life.
• Controllable – Can be used with dimmers, motion or time of day sensors
• 100% Recyclable– Product is made of 100% recyclable materials
• Increased Productivity– Latest studies show up to 15-20% increase
• Elimination of Lighting Fatigue- Which is caused by prolonged florescent exposure
• No Flicker Effect – Most florescent bulbs operate on 60-htz which is a health detriment
• Healthy Lighting – LEDs produce no UV rays and no hazardous materials
• LED is a “Cold” Light Source – Being up to 90% cooler equals huge HVAC savings
• Voltage Range- No voltage drop concerns
• Immediate Start– No warm up or cool down
• Most Energy Efficient From of Illumination – Up to 90% more efficient
• Operating Temperature Range – Working temp range between -40°F – 150°F
• Shatterproof- LED’s are made from 100% shatterproof materials
• 99.5% Power Factor – 99.5% efficient, which translates into clean usage
• Silent Operations– LED’s do not emit buzzing or humming
• Color Rendition – Closet lighting to natural sunlight
• Food Application – Will not attract insects
• Company Production – 15% rise in overall company production as a result of an new high efficient lighting install
• Employee Performance – 15% drop in absenteeism among employees after high efficient lighting install
• Client approval to move forward with analysis and proposal generation
• Complementary survey generated by Edgewood Electric
• EGT secures best LED quote from a minimum of the 3 of the top U.S. and/or Worldwide manufacturers
• EGT creates and certifies the lighting design of project
• Proposal generated for review with client showing executive summary, cash flow estimates, new product list and specifications, CFP funding calculator and environmental impact analysis
• Proposal review with support team of individuals as needed
• With approval, Edgewood Electric commences and completes project
• EGT assists in the rebate procurement process on behalf of our customers
• Edgewood Electric continues on in a full service capacity during warranty periods
Our EGT Green Lease affiliation is comprised of veterans in the financing industry who work closely with each client to provide insight and guidance throughout the process.
We draw on technical expertise that has been honed by years of experience. Our unique position allows us to access the resources of major national and international institutions. Regardless of the size or complexity of your financing, the EGT team is prepared to handle it.
Using our in-depth knowledge of financing alternatives, equipment lives, and residual values, we deliver creative and flexible equipment financing programs for any type of business – regardless of the industry or type of collateral.
Our equipment financing solutions include:
• Straight debt financing with terms from 24 months to as long as 10 years.
• Debt consolidation and refinancing to improve cash flow and unlock the value of existing equipment.
• True (tax) leases designed to minimize your tax expense with end-of-term FMV options.
• Capital leases with $1 or fixed purchase options.
• Operating leases to streamline your company’s financial statements with off-balance sheet financing.
• Sale/leaseback to convert recently acquired equipment into a more flexible lease arrangement, in order to enhance cash flow.
• Equipment lines of credit to provide a continuing credit facility for equipment acquisitions throughout the year.
• Progress payment funding to help you acquire the equipment you need with minimal cash outlay.
• Payment plan choices, including traditional fixed monthly payment arrangements as well as seasonal, deferred, step-up and step-down structures for even greater flexibility.
• The ability to help you finance soft costs such as delivery, installation, and training.
Contact EGT today to discuss your needs. Our team is ready to help you achieve success.?Call 800-747-6511 or email email@example.com
Our EGT affiliate is a proud member of: